DIY Easter Bunny Banner



I have been a little banner crazy lately.  I made this St. Patrick's Day banner 






So I started searching Pinterest for an Easter banner.  Of course I had to make my life more difficult by deciding to design my own instead of just copying one off of Pinterest.

This is the final project:



1. I gathered up all of my pastel colored scrap paper to use for the banner.



2. I found a template that I liked and was easy to trace.  You can print yours here.



3. I free handed the inside of the bunny ears and drew a face on that I liked and was easy to replicate.  I also drew some faux stitching around the edge of the flag.  I also free handed the flag so that it would be the exact size I needed.



4.  I hit my stash of fibers for some rainbow pastel colored twine and hung it on the banister.



I think it turned out really sweet and was super easy to do!


This post was featured on

Wait Til Your Father Gets Home

6 comments:

  1. Amy you are the banner queen! This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! Stopping in from the Happy and Blessed Home link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Bunny would love this banner! Please consider sharing your post with us at Eco-KIds Tuesday today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Visiting from the Happy & Blessed Home link-up. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS